How to Get Ahead of Issues and Gain Visibility and Control
Companies that spend time managing threats are coming to the house after it’s already on fire. “Firefighting” is costly and damaging for the organization. By focusing on threats, security teams have no strategic leverage and often spend their time cleaning up after a problem instead of getting ahead of one before it becomes much more damaging and costly.
Companies that focus on risks, on the other hand, are coming to the house before the fire starts and fixing issues that could lead to trouble. By focusing on risks, security teams gain leverage and spend more time understanding signals that may indicate a problem and using those signals to improve and become proactive instead of reactive.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- How work from home has increased insider threats
- The right approach to work from home
- A proactive approach to risk management
- The difference between threats and risks
- How to move from threat detection to risk management