Now that 58% of office workers work from home at least one day a week, threats are even more pronounced for companies, and managers find it harder to spot issues. The average data breach from an at-home worker is $1.07m higher. Companies have upped their use of employee monitoring, but more is needed to get ahead of threats.
In this webinar, a panel of experts will discuss the cost of insider threats to their businesses and their challenges in mitigating the risk with a hybrid workforce.
Join us to learn:
- How hybrid working resulted in an increased and evolving insider risk
- How organizations have adapted their cybersecurity posture to deal with insider threats as their workforce has moved to hybrid working
- How organizations can reduce the risk of insider threats by focusing on the human element
- What new approaches/technologies organizations can adopt to mitigate the risk (e.g. workforce behavior analytics) while respecting the privacy
of their employees
Our expert panel includes:
- Ray Diwakar – Chief Product and Technology Officer, Veriato
- David Morrow – Chief Marketing Officer, Veriato
- Ani Banerjee – Chief Human Resources Officer, KnowBe4
- Val LeTellier – Business Development Specialist, Raytheon Intelligence & Space
- Kevin Poireault – Reporter, Infosecurity Magazine
Register now to watch it on demand.